MODIFIED OPERATIONS POLICIES DUE TO COVID-19 CLOSURE -March 20, 2020
Due to the Coronavirus both voluntarily and issued by the Governor of Pennsylvania for all non-essential business operations all classes have been canceled through the end of April at this point but may be extended. Students have been issued either class credit or transferred to later sessions in the year. At this stage we are no longer issuing refunds for any classes. In total transparency this is a vital step that must be taken in order to insure Red Stone Glen be available to our public in the very near future. We are still our infancy as businesses are classified and without modification to our policies page any additional refund may prove to be detrimental beyond rehabilitation. We appreciate your understanding on this topic and urge everyone to remain calm in the light of the current fiscal reports.
NORMAL OPERATION POLICIES
Our goal at Red Stone Glen is to be able to provide small, high quality classes with excellent teachers. Policies regarding payments for these classes are aimed to balance your need for flexibility and ours to guarantee that classes cover the cost of instructors and materials.
Full payment of your class fee is your confirmation for a class. Payment may be made by check, credit card or cash.
Refunds are made as follows;
- Full refund is made if class is cancelled by Red Stone Glen.
- Full refund is made if you cancel 45 days or more prior to a class.
- 75% refund will be made if you cancel less than 45 days prior to a class and we are able to fill your vacancy.
- Payment is non-refundable if you cancel less than 45 days prior to a class and we are unable to fill your vacancy.
- In some cases, if we can fill your vacancy in a class you may transfer the full amount towards another class.