I have been a fiber fan for as long as I can remember – have always enjoyed needlework and crafting with my mother and grandmothers and designing pieces. I taught myself tatting about 30 years ago and find it so fascinating – what can be done with those knots.
- Graduate of Millersville Univ. – BA – Art
- Previously taught at: various venues in south central PA including: Berks Heritage Center
- Historic Schaefferstown Festivals-Mentor Program
- Brendle Museum, Schaefferstown
- Williamsburg School of Needlework, Williamsburg, VA
- International Organization of Lace, Inc.
- Ring of Tatters (UK)
- Lace Lovers – Lebanon PA
Needlework/Lace making – Lebanon Area Fair (when not exhibiting)
- Various awards for tatting, cross stitch, locally and nationally including Kreinik Manufacturing 25th Anniversary Ornament Contest – first prize (tatting)
- Crafts Magazine/Aida Plus Ornament Contest – grand prize – cross stitch