Fiber, Fun and a good night's sleep
- There are no TVs in the bedrooms out of respect for your roommates. If you would like to watch TV there are two located on the first floor.
- Closet spaces and hangers are available for each resident to hang their clothes.
- Each room is equipped with extra blankets, heating pads (for those long days), alarm clocks with USB ports and humidifiers for dry winter nights.
- Hallway closet has ironing board and iron.
- Each bathroom has a hair dryer.
We have 4 rooms available for rent to student. The first two rooms; the madder & indigo rooms each have 2 double beds. The third bedroom, also know as the cotton room is a private room with a double bed. This room can be rented out to an individual, couple or male students. The first three room share a large bathroom.The fourth bedroom has 3 single beds and private bath.
After a long day in the studio students may find a nice corner in the house to read or get to know their classmates a bit better. Throughout the house there are sitting porches, a small sun room, living room and breakfast nook to gather in. The large living room with seating for all guests. Enjoy the large picture window with views of the gardens and woods, or indulge in some TV.
Bathroom and Laundry
First floor bathroom is shared among all guests and conveniently located in the hallway off of the first floor kitchen & living room.
Sitting Front Porch
There is nothing better after a long day to than a porch swing and fireflies. Our front porch is one you will want to stay on for hours. With views of our perennial pollinator gardens and forested backdrop is give endless wildlife viewing entertainment.
- There is a fully stocked kitchen for you to prepare your own meals in but you will be responsible to supply the food. If you are flying in and we are picking you up be sure to request a trip to the grocery store, or even the beer/liquor store.
- We do provide coffee and tea as well as some morning fixings to get your day started such as cereal, breads, jams, juices and milk.
- You may eat in the kitchen, the adjacent dining room or out on the back patio with million dollar views.
South facing the breakfast nook has wonderful natural light in the mornings for you while you sip your tea or coffee.
Feel free to check in...
- If your cell reception is spotty we do have a landline that you can make local or North American calls.
- Free WiFi.
- Desk top computer available for student use off of the kitchen in common area.
Room #1 The Madder Room
(2) Double beds available
Room #2 The Indigo Room
(2) Double beds available
- For outdoor relaxation there is a front porch provided with chairs and a wonderful porch swing.
- Off of the kitchen is a small sitting room for reading, talking with other students or even making a private call.
- Large living room with seating for all guests. Enjoy the large picture window with views of the gardens and woods, or indulge in some TV.
During the seasonal months be sure to pack your swim suit, there is a large in ground pool you can use to cool off in at the end of a long hard day. If you're an early riser it's a great way to start the day!
The back deck overlooks our beautiful valley where you may from time to time see eagles souring across the sky and most days morning fog laying along the creek
Our apologies, but unfortunately all of our room are on a second floor of the house. If you're unable to do the stairs, please feel free to contact one of the other hotels listed on our resource page that extend corporate discounts to our students.
Room #3 Cotton Room
Our Single room with a double bed. Shared bathroom. Sweeping views of our valley.
Room #4 Flax Room
3 Twin Beds with a private bath. Large room with lots of closet space and quiet nook for reading.