Housing is our main focus at The Ridge here is what The Ridge has to offer:
- Bedroom no.1 has two double beds. $50/night
- Bedroom no.2 has two double beds. $50/night
- Bedroom no. 3 has one double bed, this room may be rented for private space or couples at $65/night, or if you are a male student you may rent at the normal rate of $50/night.
- Bedroom no. 4 with the private bathroom has three single beds. $50/night
- There are no TVs in the bedrooms out of respect for your roommates. If you would like to watch TV there are two located on the first floor.
- Closet spaces and hangers are available for each resident to hang their clothes.
- Each room is equipped with extra blankets, heating pads (for those long days), alarm clocks with USB ports and humidifiers for dry winter nights.
- Hallway closet has ironing board and iron.
- Each bathroom has a hair dryer.
Common Areas for Gathering
- For outdoor relaxation there is a front porch provided with chairs and a wonderful porch swing.
- The back deck overlooks our beautiful valley where you may from time to time see eagles souring across the sky and most days morning fog laying along the creek.
- During the seasonal months be sure to pack your swim suit, there is a large in ground pool you can use to cool off in at the end of a long hard day. If you're an early riser it's a great way to start the day.
- Off of the kitchen is a small sitting room for reading, talking with other students or even making a private call.
- Large living room with seating for all guests. Enjoy the large picture window with views of the gardens and woods, or endulge in some TV.
- There is a fully stocked kitchen for you to prepare your own meals in but you will be responsible to supply the food. If you are flying in and we are picking you up be sure to request a trip to the grocery store, or even the beer/liquor store.
- We do provide coffee and tea as well as some morning fixings to get your day started such as cereal, breads, jams, juices and milk.
- You may eat in the kitchen, the adjacent dining room or out on the back patio with million dollar views.
- If your cell reception is spotty we do have a landline that you can make local or north american calls.
- Free WiFi.